Congratulations to the 2019 Poster Contest Winners!
2019 Poster Contest Rules & Information
¡Juntos más fuertes: el español y el portugués!
Juntos mais fortes: o espanhol e o português!
The AATSP Poster Contest:
- Encourages cross-curriculum collaboration (social studies, art, and technology)
- Encourages discussion of language study
- Promotes creative thinking
- Celebrates visual learners
- Celebrates artistic expression
- Verbalizes appreciation for other languages
- Is a great program-advocacy tool
- Provides student recognition
- Is an excellent way to engage the enthusiasm of our students!
AATSP UPSTATE-NY CHAPTER POSTER CONTEST COORDINATOR: Brianna Dingmon
EMAIL ADDRESS: BDINGMON@HFCSD.ORG
Hudson Falls Middle School
131 Notre Dame St,
Hudson Falls, NY 12839
Please look over the entry rules for the 2018 Poster Content.
Some rules have changed. You can find the list below by clicking “Entry Rules.”
Chapter Poster Contest Deadline: March 1, 2019.
National Poster Contest Deadline: April 1, 2019.
Teachers of winning students will be notified by the end of May 2018.
Winning posters will be displayed on the AATSP website, showcased at the annual conference, and reprinted as necessary. PRIZES: Awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners in each of the five following categories. All other participants receive a participation prize and ribbon. • Category grades K–3 • Category grades 4–5 • Category grades 6–8 • Category grades 9–12 Hand-drawn • Category grades 9–12 Digital
Click below for additional information about the AATSP 2018 Poster Contest: